Participant 154 ~ Ner @A Cup of Coffee and a Book
Sign-Up Post | Goals & Schedule | Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4
Frak!! Not only am I posting this only now (it’s past midnight!) this was another unsuccessful day since I, once again, didn’t read that much and didn’t had that much time to pick up the book.
And tomorrow I won’t have time either ’cause I have some sort of party in my college… Oh well, at least the challenges are going fine!
Day 5 (Friday – 16/05):
Book(s) Read Today: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets [Harry Potter #2] – J.K. Rowling
Pages Read Today: 58 pages (PATHETIC!!!)
Total Number of Books: 1/4
Total Number of Pages: 444 pages
Challenge: Cover Scavenger Hunt – Book Monsters
Challenge: Rainbow Book Challenge – Neon Yeti Reads
In this challenge I had to create a stack of my own books from my bookshelves and match them as a rainbow. It was so fun to do this… and I picked up the books quite automatically 🙂
Here’s my rainbow spine:
Oh, just noticed that I put a lilac book instead of a violet one!! Damn it!!!
Okay, since there’s nothing I can actually do now, the books are (from bottom to top):
- White: The Perks of Being a Wallflower – Stephen Chbosky;
- Red: Anatomy of a Boyfriend [Anatomy #1] – Daria Snadowsky;
- Orange: Mockingjay [The Hunger Games #3] – Suzanne Collins;
- Yellow: The Casual Vacancy – J.K. Rowling;
- Green: Graceling [Graceling #1] – Kristin Cashore;
- Blue: Under the Never Sky [Under the Never Sky #1] – Veronica Rossi;
- Violet : Insurgent [Divergent #2] – Veronica Roth;
- The lilac one: The Iron Daughter [The Iron Fey #2] – Julie Kagawa;
- Black: The 5th Wave [The 5th Wave #1] – Rick Yacey;
Do you like my rainbow?!