Welcome to my very first Read-a-Thon!!
I’ve been wishing to host my own read-a-thon for a while and thought that this was the perfect time for me to do it.
The propose of this read-a-thon is to welcome the Fall/Autumn and start reading those books we’ve been shamefully neglecting.
Or, if you wish, to read those books you normally associate with this time of the year.
Everyone is free to enter and participate by signing-up in the link below. Each day there’ll be a guest-post/interview by an author in this blog, a giveaway and challenges by my wonderful hosts.
“Falling for Autumn is read-a-thon where we welcome the Fall/Autumn by reading as many books as possible during a week. It’ll take place from September 22 to 28, with daily guest-posts, interviews, challenges and giveaways. Everyone is free to enter by signing-up and sharing the official blurb by leaving a link to this post on twitter, Goodreads or Facebook. For more information, please visit A Cup of Coffee and a Book“
A Few Rules:
* There’s no need for you to have a blog in order to participate. You can enter by using your Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Goodreads and YouTube;
* You don’t need to enter every single day. As long as you’re signed-up, read and do a wrap-up at the end, there’s no need for you to show your progress every single day;
* The sign-up form will be open until September 24th;
* Please leave a link to this post on your blog or any other social networks you’re participating with;
* ATTENTION: only participants of this read-a-thon can enter any of the giveaways hosted!
Those are quite easy to follow, aren’t they?
Now, this read-a-thon has a particular thing. It has challenges not only throughout the read-a-thon hosted by some amazing bloggers but also challenges that work as guidelines. This ideas was based on the Booktube-a-Thon and I hope it won’t scare you.
The official challenges are:
* Read a total of four (4) books;
* To read at least 150 pages per day;
* To read a book with an autumnal colour on the cover (red, orange, brown, gold);
* To read a book with a male protagonist;
* To read the first or last book in a series;
There’s no need for you to do ALL the challenges. This is just to spice up things a little bit.
If you’re interested in participating, please do sign-up below and, if you wish to do so, create a sign-up post on your blog showing off this read-a-thon. The more the merrier 🙂
Want to spread Falling for Autumn? Why not grab the banner and/or the button?
<div align="center"><a href="https://nercupofcoffeeandbook.wordpress.com/2014/09/08/falling-for-autumn-2014-read-a-thon-sign-up/" title="Falling for Autumn Read-a-Thon"><img src="https://nercupofcoffeeandbook.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/falling-for-autumn-read-a-thon-button.png" alt="Falling for Autumn Read-a-Thon" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://nercupofcoffeeandbook.wordpress.com/2014/09/08/falling-for-autumn-2014-read-a-thon-sign-up/" title="Falling for Autumn Read-a-Thon"><img src="https://nercupofcoffeeandbook.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/falling-for-autumn-read-a-thon-banner1.png" alt="Falling for Autumn Read-a-Thon" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thank you everyone and hope to see you soon on this read-a-thon 😉