Hello everyone 🙂
I hope this week has been wonderful to you and that you have been enjoying the Falling for Autumn Read-a-Thon.
I think you’ve noticed that I haven’t been around this whole week and that a few links in some posts aren’t working properly. Or that you’ve commented and tweeted me and I didn’t replied. I wanted to apologised for being totally missed in action but this last week was catching up in University, still grieving for my grandfather and babysitting by niece.
I truly haven’t had the time to come to the computer. I was going to be part of the read-a-thon as a participant but I couldn’t even read properly due to tiredness.
However, I am currently checking out everyone’s progress and everyone’s comments. Thank you so much for the support and dedication. Seeing the amount of participants that signed-up for this is making me sad that I didn’t come here during the entire week.
I am “repairing” the links that aren’t working and any mistakes that I didn’t see when I scheduled the guest-posts.
In the meantime, here’s what has happened so far in the read-a-thon:
- Day 1: Meagan Spooner Top 10 Characters in Science Fiction TV/Films;
- Day 2: Interview with Livia Blackburne and Giveaway [INT – ends September 3oth] + Ula @Blog of Erised Guest-Post;
- Day 3: Celine @Irresponsible Cactus The Bookish Confession;
- Day 4: Lisa Maxwell Top 5 New Orleans Experiences and Giveaway [US – ends September 30th] + Emily @Falling For YA challenge;
- Day 5: Ashley @Falling Down the Rabbit Hole Discussion Topic;
- Day 6: Lisa Jensen Top 5 Strategies to Re-Imagine a Classic Book and Giveaway [US – ends September 30th] + Kayla @The Thousand Lives Cover Hunt challenge;
I’m so sorry once again and I hope you’ll have a great weekend – continue reading ’cause there’s still a lot more to come tomorrow 😉
Now, for my wonderful hosts: YOU GUYS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!! I loved every single post you published and all you challenges/guest-post. I haven’t said anything, sent emails, re-tweeted or replied back but I owe you a lot. This read-a-thon wouldn’t be possible without you. I LOVE YOU ALL ❤