Hello fellow readers!! This week I’m super excited ’cause I managed to buy two books I’ve been wishing since the dawn of time… okay, not so dramatic but these are two books I really wanted and since I had some money that I saved, I thought “why not?”. They were waiting for me at two of my local bookstore so I grabbed them and their mine!
- Icons [Icons #1] – Margaret Stohl (I couldn’t resist when I saw this book at Bertrand… There was the second one as well but I preferred to buy only this one and if I happen to thoroughly enjoy it, I might consider buying the second one straight away :P);
- Clockwork Angel [The Infernal Devices #1] – Cassandra Clare (Oh yeah!! I FINALLY bought this!! I’m really looking forward to read this one because there are a lot of people who prefer this series to The Mortal Instruments. et’s see in which category I fall into :D);
- As Red as Blood [Lumikki Andersson #1] – Salla Simukka (This isn’t my usual type of book but when I read the synopsis I got a Jasper Dent vibe and I couldn’t resist it. Hopefully it’ll be an exciting read out of my comfortable zone!);
- The Veil [The Fianna Trilogy #3] – Megan Chance (This is the third book of this series. I had previously downloaded the second one without knowing it was the sequel – I thought it was the first! – and I just requested on NetGalley the very first book. The Veil was on Read Now so I decided to download and if the first book happens to be accepted, I’ll binge-read the series :D);
-Sent by Author(s)-
- Awakened [Resilient #2] – Patricia Vanasse (Well, you already know that this book doesn’t have a cover yet – hope to be able to do some kind of cover reveal or something – and that I’ve read it. On this week’s Friday Reads I’ve posted it and I also mentioned that on July 14th there’ll be a Blog Tour stop here on the blog with a review of the book… so keep an eye out :P);
- Zaria Fierce and the Secret of Gloomwood Forest – Keira Gillett (I still need to confirm my Blog Tour date for this book since I wanted to read Awakened before picking this one up. And since I was invited by the author and the plot sounded too cute, I’m looking forward to share my thoughts on this book);