Reading: Witch Hunter – (47% done – Page 201)
Pages Read: 62 p.
Books Read: 0/3
Day 1: Monday 17/08
Between Library Shelves — Fictional World Travel
In this challenge you have to pick up 3-6 books set in a country that is not your own. Since I live in Portugal, this was quite of an easy challenge for me. Check out the books/country I decided to chose:
- Beautiful Creatures [The Caster Chronicles #1] – Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (Louisiana – United States);
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [Harry Potter #7] – J.K. Rowling (England);
- Northern Lights [His Dark Materials #1] – Philip Pullman (North Pole);
- Wildwood Dancing [Widlwood #1] – Juliet Marillier (Transylvania – Romania);
- Angels & Demons [Robert Langdon #1] – Dan Brown (Vatican – Italy);
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame – Victor Hugo (Paris – France);
I actually managed to pick up 6 books. And, of course that Harry had to make a cameo… he’s my sidekick 🙂 And I’m super excited about this challenge. As soon as I looked at my bookshelves I immediately knew which books to pick. It was easy!
Did you managed to do this challenge? Which books did you chose?