How is it possible that August is over and we’re already in September? Weren’t we in the beginning of August like, yesterday?! Jesus… time is going waaaay too fast!
As you can imagine, August wasn’t that good of a month. Again!! However it was a nice month to read and I did end up reading one of my favourite books of the month *oh yeah!*
So… check out what I read in the month of August:
Wrap-Up | August
- Northern Lights [His Dark Materials #1] – Philip Pullman (3/5 cups);
- Really sad with the fact that this book did not blew me away but it was still an entertaining reading;
- Spinning Starlight – R.C. Lewis (3/5 cups);
- I liked Stitching Snow much more than this one but I still enjoyed how R.C. Lewis manages to create such an incredible sci-fi universe that fits the retelling;
- Witch Hunter [The Witch Hunter #1] – Virginia Boecker (5/5 cups);
- Definitely one of my favourite books of 2015. It was really good and filled with fantasy, action, magic, and much more;
- Hunter [Hunter #1] – Mercedes Lackey (DNF – no review);
- Unfortunately I had to drop this book ’cause I wasn’t clicking with the main character and I was feeling a reading-slump coming… maybe I’ll try reading this in the future;
- Gathering Deep [Sweet Unrest #2] – Lisa Maxwell (3/5 cups);
- It wasn’t as good as Sweet Unrest but it was still a nice adventure within the Voodoo magic of New Orleans.
And that’s a wrap!!!