Welcome to Falling for Autumn 2.0 Read-a-Thon!!
Last year we had the very first edition of this read-a-thon. Hope you all had fun, those of you who participated. If you are new to this marathon, feel free to check it out and sign-up in the Linky below and share this with your friends, followers, readers.
The propose of this read-a-thon is to welcome the Fall/Autumn and start reading those books we’ve been shamefully neglecting.
Or, if you wish, to read those books you normally associate with this time of the year.
Everyone is free to enter and participate by signing-up in the link below. Each day there’ll be a challenge for you to try and also two guest-posts by two authors.
“Falling for Autumn 2.0 is read-a-thon where we welcome the Fall/Autumn by reading as many books as possible during a week. It’ll take place from September 21 to 27, with daily guest-posts, interviews, challenges and giveaways. Everyone is free to enter by signing-up and sharing the official blurb by leaving a link to this post on your blog, Goodreads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr or YouTube. For more information, please visit A Cup of Coffee and a Book“
A Few Rules:
* There’s no need for you to have a blog in order to participate. You can enter by using your Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Goodreads and YouTube;
* You don’t need to enter every single day. As long as you’re signed-up, read and do a wrap-up at the end, there’s no need for you to show your progress every single day;
* The sign-up form will be open until September 22nd;
* Please leave a link to this post on your blog or any other social networks you’re participating with;
* ATTENTION: only participants of this read-a-thon can enter any of the giveaways hosted!
Those are quite easy to follow, aren’t they?
Now, this read-a-thon has a particular thing. It has challenges not only throughout the read-a-thon hosted by some amazing bloggers but also challenges that work as guidelines. This ideas was based on the Booktube-a-Thon and I hope it won’t scare you.
The official challenges are:
* Read a total of three (3) books;
* To read at least 150 pages per day;
* To read a book with the colour orange and/or brown on the cover;
* To read a book out of your comfort zone (a book from a genre you don’t normally read);
* To read a book with a word in the title that’s associated with autumn (autumn itself, leaf, acorn, chestnut, spider, cobweb, Halloween, etc…) – Thank you Michelle for this idea;
* To read a book that scares you (whether it’s a horror book, a book that intimidates you, you can pick up whatever reason for a book you scare you);
There’s no need for you to do ALL the challenges. This is just to spice up things a little bit.
If you’re interested in participating, please do sign-up below and, if you wish to do so, create a sign-up post on your blog showing off this read-a-thon. The more the merrier 🙂
PS: I currently cannot have the codes for you to simply copy-paste the banner/button to your blog but I am working on it. I would appreciate if you could simply copy the link of the picture (on copy image URL) and paste it on your blog alongside the link to this post. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Thank you everyone and hope to see you soon on this read-a-thon 😉