Wait, what? If August was like lightning, September barely happened. How can it be October, my birthday month, already? Do you realise that I’m getting old and I don’t want to? Time, stop going so fast!
September was a sort-of-less good month. I had a lot of plans for it but, with college and my read-a-thon, things didn’t go that well. But, in comparison with August, it went better than what I expected.
Wrap-Up | September
- How to Train your Dragon [How to Train your Dragon #1] – Cressida Cowell (4/5);
- I actually listened to the audiobook of this one while colouring! I mean, David Tennant narrating it?! Like, duh!! Of course I would be listening to this! I really liked it and I found it adorable. It’s totally different from the movie but it’s as amazing as the DreamWorks version. I don’t have a review for this one though;
- Twilight Visitor – Réal Laplaine (3,5/5 cups);
- I was surprised with this book. It’s not my genre but I really enjoyed it. My review will be up this weekend with a… GIVEAWAY!!!;
- A Thousand Nights – E.K. Johnston (2,5/5);
- I still have no idea what to rate this book and how to write the review. I mean, I enjoyed it but at the same time there’s something with this book that wasn’t entirely real… It’s hard to explain!;
- Vengeance Road – Erin Bowman (4/5 cups);
- I really enjoyed this one! Wasn’t expecting it and I’m so glad that my first official YA western book was really good!;
- How To be a Pirate [How to Train your Dragon #2] – Cressida Cowel (4/5);
- Another audiobook from this series, again narrated by the one and only David Tennant! This was simply adorable (I need another word for this) and it’s just as good as the first one. I love Tennant’s various voices for the various characters! He’s a genius! Anyway, I highly recommend this series in audiobook. It’s easy to listen while you’re doing something like colouring (like I did hehe xD);
And that’s a wrap!!!