Okay, another month gone and I cannot believe we are so near 2016. I mean, we only have two months left. Hey, time, can you slow down a bit?! Jesus!!
October was one weird month even though I turned 27. Especially these last weeks. I was ill, I had a clogged ear, I had tests and I read only a total of five books. Well, it could have been worst but I think I did pretty well 🙂
Wrap-Up | October
- Never Never – Brianna R. Shrum (3/5):
- A decent re-telling of Peter Pan through Hook’s perpective but it lacked something;
- Re-Read: Twilight [Twilight #1] – Stephanie Meyer (4/5 – no review);
- I haven’t read this book in a long time and since it was the 10th year anniversary – yes, I know about Life and Death and yes, I want it but my finances are pretty bad right now for me to buy it – I thought it would be a good idea to return to Forks. I still adore this story despite it all;
- The 5th Wave [The 5th Wave #1] – Rick Yancey (4/5 cups – no review);
- This was SO GOOD!!! I was not expecting to literally love this book but I did. I still don’t have a review and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to write it down now but you should definitely read this… it’s really good!;
- Warren the 13th and the All-Seeing Eye – Tania del Rio (4/5 cups);
- This book was part of my TBR for Halloween and though it’s not that scary or creepy, it had some paranormal elements to it. It was an adorable story and the illustrations – though this was an ARC and some of them towards the end weren’t finished – were beautiful. The illustrations actually remind me of Tim Burton – hence choosing this for Halloween – but the story is so positive and so adventurous I recommend you guys to try it out;
- Ted Saves he World [Ted Saves the World #1] – Bryan Cohen (3/5 – no review);
- Another book from my TBR for Halloween and also part of #readwithben read-a-long. I was expecting something totally different but it was a quite decent book. There wasn’t anything too scary for me but it turned out to be a rather fun read for Halloween;
And that’s a wrap!!!