Hello everyone!! I know I have been MIA but you all knew that I would, right?
Anyway, I am back and today I’m bringing you my May Wrap-Up. I will admit that I cheated with one particular book but I’ll get into it later!
So, here are all the books (3 total… ugh!!) I read during the pathetic month of May (pathetic because of how many books I read! Really.. reading-slumps are stupid af!):
Wrap-Up | May
- 1984 – George Orwell (4/5 cups – no review!) GR | TBD
- WOW!! I absolutely loved this book though the end was a bit sad! It was one my mandatory reads for college and I’m so happy I enjoyed it so much. A great dystopia book set in London that will make you think about the world!;
- Tell the Wind and Fire – Sarah Rees Brennan (1,5/5) GR | TBD
- I was slightly (okay, a lot!) disappointed with this book. I was expecting to love it but ending up not liking it that much. I will explain on my review coming this next week. A positive thing though: this author has some powerful quotes!;
- Zaria Fierce and the Dragon Keeper’s Golden Shoes [Zaria Fierce #3] – Keira Gillett (4,5/5 cups) GR
- This is the book I cheated! I actually finished it on June 2nd but decided to had it to my May wrap-up because of reasons (mainly because I didn’t want only 2 books on my list!). I adored this book and will post my review closer to the publishing date – July 1st!;
And that’s a wrap!!!