So, June is here, apparently! And I’m so glad that my pseudo-reading-slump is slowly fading!
As you guys have probably noticed, this year so far has been terrible when it comes to reading. I changed my Goodreads Challenge to only 35 books because I am so behind schedule!
So, here it is, the five books I’m planning to read during the month of June! Check them out:
TBR | June
- City of Glass [The Mortal Instruments #3] – Cassandra Clare;
- The Witch Hunter [The Witch Hunter #1] – Virginia Boecker – re-read;
- The King Slayer [The Witch Hunter #2] – Virginia Boecker;
- Relentless [The Hero Agenda #2] – Tera Lynn Childs & Tracy Deebs;
- Girl in the Shadows – Gwenda Bond;
What about you? What are your reading plans for this month?