Well, we must say goodbye to August and say hello to September!! I just hope autumn comes fast because I can’t stand this heart any longer! I miss the chilly weather and wearing a coat over my tops!! Yep, you can definitely tell I am an autumn person!
If you have been following my reading progresses then you have noticed that August was an okay month! I didn’t read everything I wanted but I read a few good books! So, I’m happy with the progress of this last month though I wish I have read more than only thee books but it’s better than none, right? Still, July was the best month so far for me!
Wrap-Up | August
- Magic Bitter, Magic Sweet – Charlie N. Holmberg (3/5 cups) GR | TBD | Amazon
- This was a strange book at first! I was expecting something a little bit different from the synopsis but it was still an enjoyable reading;
- City of Fallen Angels [The Mortal Instruments #4] – Cassandra Clare (3/5 cups – review to come) GR | TBD | Amazon
- I was a little bit scared in going into this book because everyone told me it was horrible. But, you know what? It wasn’t that bad. It wasn’t the best in the saga but it wasn’t that bad! I liked the fact it was more centred on Simon and Alec and Isabelle had more action scenes, but overall it was only an okay book in the saga. Still, I enjoyed it despite what pretty much everyone said about it! Bring me more!;
- Labyrinth Lost [Brooklyn Brujas #1] – Zoraida Córdova (4/5 cups – review to come) GR | TBD | Amazon
- I really enjoyed this book! First, it was about a kind of witches I’ve never actually read anything before. Second, the romance. Third, I really liked Alex!;
And that’s a wrap!!!